Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ)
Strategy Execution, is proud to be awarded the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) certification for its project management training programmes. Strategy Execution is the first company in Singapore to provide project management training under the Business Management framework by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
The WSQ scheme offers a systematic path for individuals to equip themselves with relevant competencies to enable them to upgrade their skills, enhance their employability and stay relevant. Under the WSQ system, individuals are taught the best international practices and standards with credentials issued by local and global institutions.
Strategy Execution’s training under the Business Management framework:
- Project Management falls into the Business Management framework by WDA.
- As of now, Strategy Execution is the only company that is able to provide PM training under this framework.
- Eligibility criteria:
- Singaporean or PR
- Company sponsored participants
- Need to complete at least 75% attendance and pass the assessment test.
- Funding quantum:
- 50% of course fees, capped at $15/hr (can be claimed by public & civil servants)
- 80% of hourly salary (absentee payroll), capped at $4.50/hr (not applicable for public & civil servants)
- For the total funding amount for each WSQ course, please refer to WDA’s Skillsconnect system – www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for more information.
- Companies can apply for the grant 180 days before the course commencement date or 30 days after the course starts.
- Companies applying for the grant will first need to register their profile on WDA’s Skillsconnect system – www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
- Companies will need to also register for an EASY account
- Details of grant application – refer to Step-by-Step guide
- Within 90 days after course is completed, companies will need to submit an ad-hoc claim. Documents needed are: invoices, attendance sheet and receipts
- Reimbursement will be completed within 30 days after claim is submitted
- Planning and Managing Projects is listed on Skillsconnect
- Reference number: ORG-0039534-00
- Companies need to look for BOCA PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Search under: www.skillsconnect.gov.sg, advanced search, key in reference number or BOCA.
- Subsidy is only applicable for standard 3-day Planning and Managing Projects. Any variation will need to be resubmitted for approval.
About Singapore Workforce Development Agency
The Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) enhances the competitiveness of our workforce by encouraging workers to learn for life and advance with skills. In today's economy, most jobs require not just knowledge, but also skills. WDA collaborates with employers, industry associations, the Union and training organisations, to develop and strengthen the Continuing Education and Training system that is skills-based, open and accessible, as a mainstream pathway for all workers- young and older, from rank and file to professionals and executives - to upgrade and advance in their careers and lives. For more information, please visit www.wda.gov.sg.
For more information about our training programmes, please contact us +65 3158 9500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.