Without communication skills, technical capabilities are not worth as much as they could be. Even the best ideas, strategies and work plans must be effectively communicated to have value. In our information-overloaded business world, being heard and getting what you need is more challenging than ever.
This course teaches techniques for creating high-impact, meaningful communication with co-workers, clients and stakeholders. Through practical exercises, group discussions and case studies, delegates will learn how to determine their own communication style, identify the communication styles of the audience and adapt the delivery accordingly. This course will provide hands-on practice in crafting persuasive messages, facilitating dialogue and making powerful communications. It will address common communication fallacies and ways to identify where a miscommunication has occurred. The course will also address issues related to communication in a virtual and global environment.
- Deliver persuasive communications that achieve the outcomes you want
- Adapt your communication style to the receiver’s style for greater impact
- Work and dialogue more effectively in small groups
- Select the most appropriate medium and structure for high-impact communication
- Implement techniques and strategies to create high-impact communication
- Plan your communications and meetings for maximum results
Strategy Execution’s communication model
What’s my communication style?
Strategy Execution’s Communication Model
Strategy Execution’s communication planning process
Different learning styles
Persuasive oral communication
Persuasive presentation skills
Dialogue (vs. discussion)