Open Enrolment Courses in Singapore
Expand Your Thinking. Advance Your Career.
Strategy Execution and Duke Corporate Education’s Adaptive Strategic Execution Program is delivered on the Duke University campus, offering leaders an opportunity to immerse themselves in the skills they need to better execute the strategic projects that drive their companies forward.
We invite you to join us in our Singapore Open Enrolment where you can:
- Build valuable skills that will elevate your performance and impact your organisation
- Learn from top trainers certified by Duke University's world-renowned Fuqua School of Business
- Network with fellow professionals
- Workshop challenges and opportunities alongside peers facing similar issues
- Retreat from your routine and gain a fresh, new perspective to reenergise your work
2018 Open Enrolment Courses Available:
Making Sense of Complexity
Monday April 23 - Wednesday April 25, 2018 | Singapore
Design Thinking for Results
Wednesday April 25 - Friday April 27, 2018 | Singapore
Venue: Mandarin Oriental Singapore
*The duration for each course is 2.5 days. Monday 8 am-5 pm, Tuesday 8 am-5 pm, Wednesday 8 am-12 pm; AND/OR Wednesday 1 pm-5 pm, Thursday 8 am-5 pm, Friday 8 am-5 pm.
The Adaptive Strategic Execution Programme focuses explicitly on building leaders who can master the essentials and navigate increased complexity through the three domains that influence and define how work gets done: STRATEGY, WORK, and PEOPLE.