The Complete Leadership Online Course Pack
Our Leadership online course pack is a comprehensive leadership programme covering 3 core areas to provide a holistic understanding of leadership:
- Traditional leadership skills in project management- essential motivational, leadership and effective communication skills will be covered by our Project Leadership, Management and Communications course.
- The New project management environment enabling you to understand the difference between a complicated vs complex environment, how to identify the two and how to adapt your leadership/communication style accordingly. With Making Sense of Complexity, students will learn how to recognise, diagnose and respond appropriately to complex environments and situation.
- Finally, – the course Influencing Without Authority enables you to build credibility and effectively influence stakeholders. Essentially how to get work done - whether managing up, down, across or vertically within organisations.
How it works
- Get access to this online training course pack for six months at SGD$1800 (includes GST).
- If you need more time, you can extend the access for an additional three months at SGD$900 (includes GST).
Learn more about the Leadership Online Course Pack or register.
Project Leadership Management and Communications:
- Lead project teams through more effective communication
- Identify motivational value systems to improve productivity and cooperation
- Recognise the role of business and personal ethics in leadership
- Define predictable change stages and identify appropriate leadership strategies for each stage
- Utilise a powerful four-stage collaborative negotiation process
- Create a Leadership Development Plan to implement when you return to work
Making Sense of Complexity:
- Explain the criteria for recognising the context in which your project-based work exists
- Utilise lenses and frames to diagnose the context within which our project-based work resides
- Identify opportunities to leverage the context for success
- Select the most successful approach to match your response to the environment
- Utilise mindsets, skill sets, and tool sets that will enable success in working in complex environments
- Identify and align the stakeholders necessary for successful execution in complex environments
Influencing Without Authority:
- Identify what it means to influence without authority and what you can do to be successful
- Learn to read the larger context in which you wish to influence without authority
- Employ principles and tools to build your influence within your organisation
- Apply what you’ve learned to a series of specific situations where leading without authority is most required