Programme Management Certification
Master's Certificate in Programme Management
The Programme Management Development Path was created to meet the needs of the increasing number of professionals responsible for managing programmes. The Master's Certificate in Programme Management offers a structured array of courses chosen from various TwentyEighty Strategy Execution curricula to help strengthen project competencies and develop the basis of knowledge required to manage programmes successfully. Backed by The George Washington University, this certificate is an excellent way to showcase your skills and set yourself apart as a leader.
- Seven of the select courses must be completed in a four-year period.
- Students must adhere to the restrictions specified on the specific course pages
- Each course may be applied to only one Master's or Professional certificate.
- This certificate is exclusively for experienced Programme Managers and will only be issued upon proof of the following:
- Acquisition of a Master's Certificate in Programme Management or Advanced Master's Certificate in Programme Management from GWU
- Certificate in Project Management from a formal, client-sponsored, internal certification programme that has been approved by TwentyEighty Strategy Execution
- PMP® Certification
- 3000 hours of project management experience AND 3000 hours of programme management experience.
Special Note to Students:
- All courses applied to the Master's Certificate in Programme Management may also be applied to both Associate's and Master's Certificate requirements for IT Project Management.
You must take the following course...
The remaining six courses may be taken from the following...
Upon successfully completing the required seven courses, you will receive a Master's Certificate in Programme Management awarded by TwentyEighty Strategy Execution and The George Washington University.