Current economic conditions and subsequent budget cuts have crippled travel funding for many companies and reduced time and financial resources allocated for individual professional skills development.
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution acknowledges the current constraints faced by project professionals, and offer our online learning solutions to help you continue to develop your professional skills.
As a leader in classroom training for over 30 years, TwentyEighty Strategy Execution has taken its valuable knowledge from the classroom to the internet to ensure your online experience mirrors that of a classroom.
Our new generation of online learning courses provide:
- Greater emphasis on active learning
- Valuable individual coaching from your instructor
- More channels for communication with other students
- Progress assessments throughout the course
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution’s online learning platforms include:
All of our e-Training and Virtual Classroom courses are backed by our academic partner, The George Washington University. And, both platforms can be integrated with our traditional classroom courses or taken exclusively as you work towards:
- Achieving your training goals
- Earning an Associate or Master’s certificate
- Preparing for your PMP® or CBAP® Certification Exam
- Earning valuable PDUs or CEUs to maintain your credentials