As far as the current business landscape is concerned, an organisation that isn't moving forward equates to one that's moving backward. We're here to help you front the race. How? TwentyEighty Strategy Execution works side-by-side with your organisation using a strategic and comprehensive consultative approach to develop learning and support solutions based on your specific business needs and challenges.
Our Capabilities Include:
Measure the current state of your organisation, and the knowledge and skill gaps of your employees, through a variety of assessment tools. With a clear understanding of your current state, TwentyEighty Strategy Execution can help you chart a path toward your desired future state.
If you have a team of employees to train at the same location, our on-site learning is the perfect solution for maximum collaboration and immediate impact. And if you are looking to provide consistent learning across your organisation we can implement on-site courses at your locations around the world.
Our online learning incorporates expert content, interactive exercises and engaging instruction--without the need to bring global team members to one location providing engaging and cost-effective training options.
For the most complete learning programme, we use our proprietary TwentyEighty Strategy Execution Impact Model to deliver comprehensive services that are aligned with your business objectives and are tailored to your organisational goals and the demands of the marketplace.
With 85 training locations around the world, your employees can benefit from TwentyEighty Strategy Execution courses even if you don't have the facilities or desire to host courses on-site, just want to "test-drive" a session or are looking to supplement an on-site schedule with additional options.
Benefits to your Organisation:
- Improved bottom line
- Stronger competitive position
- Successful change management
- Measurable returns on investment
- Elimination of skill gaps
- Improved project success rates
- Adoption of global processes and vocabulary
- Effective requirements management and development
- Enhanced vendor and contract management
- Improved business literacy
- Increased employee retention and morale
- Dependable leadership
Benefits of a Proven Partner:
- Impact Model provides a proven framework for success
- Learning delivered by any modality from classrooms to the latest approaches in microlearning
- Our clients and students tell us we have the best instructors in the business
- The largest, in-house Product Strategy & Development Department in our industry
- Practical and client experience in a broad range of industries
- Nearly 7,000 on-site courses delivered in more than 80 countries in 22 languages
- 85 open enrolment, public programme locations worldwide
- A wide array of benchmark and assessment methodologies and resources
- 25 offices and partners across five continents
- Nearly 400 employees worldwide
- More than 600 instructors, consultants and industry experts around the world
- Over 30 years of service